5/31/12

Lake Michigan

Kobe and I went for a walk on Lake Michigan a couple days ago, and he's been getting so lazy on our walks!

We'll be walking for about 30 minutes, then once he sees a patch of grass, he plops right down and refuses to get up and continue on our walk! It's actually really funny, but not helping me with my exercise ;)

It's fun to see all of the boats on and around the harbor. Certainly feels like summer is here. Even though it's about 60 degrees in Chicago today! :/







2 comments:

  1. Looks like an amazing walk!

    I just gave you an award for your blog, I really enjoy following your blog:

    http://bettythebichon.blogspot.com/2012/05/first-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the NICEST thing ever!! I'm so happy someone enjoys my blog and seeing all the cute pictures of Kobe. Thank you so much! I'm excited to see where my blog will take us, and I'm glad you enjoy it as much as I do!!

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    Eva and Kobe

    ReplyDelete