6/15/12

Ready for the Weekend!

The other night in our living room, I took a picture of Kobe as he was lounging so comfortably and I could tell he's ready for the weekend! That makes two of us.

We have a neighborhood tour planned on Saturday in the Little Italy/University Village neighborhood towards the South side of Chicago. I'm excited about it because 190 North will be filming the tour, and I've been asked to interview about the last tour Kobe and I went on in the Logan Square neighborhood. It was a great tour, and I can't wait to talk about it. It's a dog friendly walk, organized by One Tail at a Time dog rescue. We are beyond excited for this opportunity and to be able to help One Tail at a Time in getting more exposure for their dogs.

And of course Sunday is Father's Day, so Kobe and I are heading up North to spend quality time with my dad and play some tennis. Lots to look forward to!

I hope you all have a great weekend and check back for pictures of Kobe's adventures in Chicago : )


3 comments:

  1. You were nominated for the Sunshine Award on our blog!

    Your friends,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so wonderful! Kobe and I are so honored, thanks friends!!

      Delete
  2. What a fun weekend! That tour sounds really great, I love that it supports a rescue group and is dog friendly! Hope you have a great fathers day

    ReplyDelete